Monday, June 29, 2009

PICS


If you still didn't find your true love and already is feeling tired about looking and searching for it on a dating site, remember that: where else you gonna have fun like that?
Since I'm a woman I'm gonna talk about my experience about searching for the right guy...That's incredible...when you click in somebody's profile first thing you noticed is the number of pics that "he" has in his profile and sometimes you feel so happy..."wow...this one has 15 pics"!But then, when you start clicking...only the Mercy of God...oh boy...
#1- The first one was taken 10 years ago in a kitchen tagged:"Me in the kitchen".
#2-The second one was taken about 6 years ago and the guy is 600ft of distance in a middle of nowhere, tagged: "Me in my backyard".
#3- His dog...
#4- His dog as a puppy?
#5- A beautiful beach (without him),tagged: "The beach".
#6- A wonderful sunset ,tagged:"Sunset".
#7- Another sunset?... tagged: "I love sunsets".
#8- My kids (without him...).
#9- My oldest kid...
#10- My youngest kid...
#11- Wow! He is jumping from a parachute, but you can not see him really well...
#12- A beautiful view from his porch...(without him).
#13- A pic from his truck(without him), tagged: "I love my truck!".
#14- Guess what...he has a boat, tagged: "my new toy".
#15- I'm gonna let you use your imagination for this one, so you still can have a happy journey in your searching, o.k.?
So...let's keep in mind that pics are the first impression people is gonna have about you! It's so important you have in your profile some good and actual pics and please...you can buy a digital cam for kids at a store for $15.00 if you can not buy a good one.
DON'T GIVE UP!!
God Bless You.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...that is some funny stuff that you got here!!! Good Job...I'll be back to check your next post!!! Good luck on your search. God Bless!
    GFA
    (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy liked the "pics". ahahaha They are very funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. smiles...nice..all you said here.Congrats! and also nice blog

    ReplyDelete